- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- Adreno 618
- 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM
- 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0", 1.12µm, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.1" 1.0µm
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery
- Fast charging 30W
Galaxy A02s has a special back texture - more on that on the next page where we take a look at its design and build quality.
- Body: 158.9x73.6x8.4mm, 184g; glass front; plastic back; plastic frame.
- Display: 6.40" Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 411ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm): Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G52 MC2.
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM; microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- OS/Software: Android 11, One UI 3.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 1/4.0", 1.12µm; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4; Depth: 5 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide).
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 15W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); 3.5mm jack.
The best way to describe the Galaxy A series in recent years is sprawling. Its lineup is so diverse, spanning all the way from budget to nearly flagship-grade offers that Samsung could have easily spun it off into a sub-brand of its own.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is very light, which in tandem with its razor thin 6.8mm profile makes for a phone that's barely felt in the hand.